We’re not saying this delicious dish will make you go vegan, but it might change your standards for how good vegetables should taste! Serve it alongside other plant-based entrees or enjoy it by itself as a snack - and make sure to use O’dang Foods brand egg-free, dairy-free, vegan mayo to get the best creamy texture.
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup O'dang Vegan Mayo - Original
- 1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 3/4 cup red onion (diced)
- Add the sugar, vinegar, O’dang Vegan Mayo, salt, and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk them together till the mixture is nice and smooth, then set aside.
- Add the broccoli, cranberries, sunflower seeds, red onion, and bacon to a large bowl. Stir them together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and mix it all together till fully combined, and everything is coated evenly in the dressing.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, or a lid, and place it in the fridge for an hour or two before serving and enjoy!