Everything but the bagel… and the guilt! This recipe delivers a tasty twist on a classic by adding bold seasoning and O’dang’s delicious, low-calorie Honey Mustard dressing! You can make these shareable, bite-sized treats with mini sausages, or go plant-based and substitute with a meat alternative.
- 12 oz package of little smokies or mini sausages (sub for plant-based sausages to make a vegetarian version!)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls (8 Count)
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- O'dang Honey Mustard Chickpea Dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on one side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at one side of the triangle and rolling to the opposite point; place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking.
- Serve warm and dip in O'dang Honey Mustard Chickpea Dressing!