Just in case the mighty chickpea doesn’t bring enough protein and fiber to satisfy you, we paired it with farro. What’s farro? Glad you asked! It’s a fiber-rick, protein-packed whole grain with a delicious taste that’s even better paired with our Greek Tzatziki chickpea salad dressing! This vegetarian salad is filling on its own, but feel free to add meat if you’re a carnivore.
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers, diced
- ½ feta, crumbled
- ¾ cup farro, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 mini cucumbers, diced
- ½ cup O’dang Greek Tzatziki chickpea salad dressing (or use as much as you’d like - with only 20 calories per serving, you can pour it with a heavy hand!)
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- To a large bowl, add the farro, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, roasted red pepper, feta, chickpeas and arugula.
- Pour O’Dang Greek Tzatziki chickpea salad dressing over top.
- Toss to combine.
- Taste & adjust seasonings as desired. Enjoy!