Sugar Snap Pea and Radish Salad
Ah, spring - a time for rebirth, beautiful flowers, and delicious, plant-based recipes. Okay, so maybe that last one is just us, but look at that sugar snap pea and radish salad and tell us it doesn’t look like the best springtime invention since rain boots! Step aside arugula - this chickpea salad dressing goes with nearly any vegetable.
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas
- 12 small radishes
- 1 small watermelon radish
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 c O'dang Greek Tzatziki dressing
- In a large bowl, combine sugar snap peas and radishes.
- Toss salad with O'dang dressing to coat and serve immediately, and enjoy!