Tomato, Apple & Basil Salad
Sweet and savory salad? Check. Al fresco dining? Check. The best of chickpea condiments? Check. This delicious salad recipe checks more than a handful of boxes for the culinary adventurer who likes things a little high-class from time-to-time.
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. O’dang Greek Tzatziki dressing
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 lb. heirloom tomatoes
- 1 lb. apples
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. basil leaves
- 2 oz. feta, broken into pieces
- In small bowl, combine the onion and O’dang dressing with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes and apples into wedges and arrange them on a platter.
- Stir the oil into the onion mixture and spoon it over the fruit, then sprinkle with basil, feta, and cracked black pepper.