O’dang Halloween Pasta Salad
This pasta salad might be spooky, but the calorie count in our chickpea salad dressing isn’t! We believe that healthy, plant-based food is at its best when it’s fun, and thanks to O’dang Balsamic Feta Chickpea Dressing, this spirited dish is flavorful too!
- 1 (16 ounce) box farfalle pasta
- Black food coloring
- 2 cups spinach or mixed greens
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup marinated mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup O’dang Balsamic Feta Dressing
- ¼ cup sweet onion, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool completely.
- Place cooked pasta in a bowl with just enough water to cover it. Add black food coloring and stir to combine. Soak the pasta for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to distribute the color.
- Place the colored pasta in a strainer and rinse well until the water runs clear.
- Put colored pasta in a bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients.
- Optional: place the olives on top of the mozzarella balls to make "eyes" on the pasta salad.