Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup O’dang Original Mayo
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl combine the softened butter, both cheeses, O’dang Mayo, scallions and garlic.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise then spread both sides with the cheese mixture.
- Bake the bread for 7 minutes then place it under the broiler until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Cut it into slices and serve.