Cheesy Garlic Bread
Three words that should always be uttered together are cheesy, garlic, and bread - and now, we’re adding “O’dang Vegan Mayo” to that phrase, too! Using our dairy-free vegan mayonnaise gives you all the same great taste and texture of traditional mayo but with all the benefits of aquafaba. Since you saved calories by using O’dang vegan mayo, you can eat an extra slice, right?
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup O’dang Original Vegan Mayo
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl combine the softened butter, both cheeses, O’dang Vegan Mayo, scallions and garlic.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half lengthwise then spread both sides with the cheese mixture.
- Bake the bread for 7 minutes then place it under the broiler until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Cut it into slices and serve.