Check out our delightfully spicy O'Dang Shrimp tacos. See the recipe below to join in:
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, shelled & de-veined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 tortillas
- 1 large avocado
- O’dang Red Pepper dressing
- Lime wedges
- Extra cilantro leaves
- To a large mixing bowl, add the cabbage, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the raw shrimp, chipotle powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and olive oil, until well coated.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium heat and cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Assemble the tacos by adding several pieces of shrimp and topping with a spoonful of slaw, a few slices of avocado, jalapeño, and a drizzle of O’dang dressing.