It’s not Cinco De Mayo without something a little spicy! Our creamy chickpea-based Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing is the perfect complement to the jalapeno and spices in this delicious dip. Our recommendation: enjoy it with an ice-cold margarita in hand!
- 2 roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ½ bottle O’dang Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- Place in a baking dish and bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top and bubbling on the sides, about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite bread or chips and enjoy!